Peace Within; Peace Without


Let's face it: being peaceful is not always easy.  I don't know about you, but I sometimes find myself highly frustrated with certain situations or with the behavior of others.  I used to wonder whether I, of all people, was suitable to lead an annual peace movement.  Perhaps, like me, you have also wondered whether you have what it takes to be part of something like this.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but here's my thought:  if I can do it, so can you!

If you're not feeling peaceful right now, try taking a moment to think about peace, or consider how nice it would be to feel peaceful. This simple action will start you in the right direction. When you start thinking about peace within, you'll probably find yourself considering how you can bring peace to others.

Here's one way:  You can spread peace in the next two weeks by doing the following:

1. share this blog post on Twitter and Facebook, or link to it on your own blog

2. commit to participating in Solstice Sing for Peace for one minute or more during the 24 hours of the Solstice. 

3. Register your event at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7NP82RH

For updates, follow SSP on Twitter @SolsticeSing, and check this blog or the website: www.SolsticeSingforPeace.org

Thanks for spreading peace, in whatever way matters to you!
Rebekah