Rebekah Will Sing All Over Massachusetts

I will be driving between central Massachusetts and Lowell, Massachusetts.  I will sing and chant for peace at numerous times throughout the day, including:
1. in the car on Routea 2 and 495 between my home and Lowell
2. in Lowell, on the bridge by the Wannalancit Building (feel free to join me if you're in the area)
3. in and around my home with my daughter and other loved ones
4. in the woods near my house

Why am I telling you this?  So you'll know JUST HOW EASY it is to participate in Solstice Sing for Peace, and to sing or chant in solidarity with others throughout the world.

Some people (like my family) have asked me why I don't move it to a weekend.  The Solstice is an astrological event. Solstice Sing for Peace was created to work in conjunction with that astrological occurrence (the position of the sun in relation to Earth).

Please register your event today and let others know where, when, how and with whom you will sing for peace on the solstice!

I look forward to singing with you, no matter who you are, where you are, what you sing or chant, and who your with!

Peace & Blessings,
Rebekah